How to visit Henley House Vets SafelyNovember 4, 2020
As we move in to a second lock down it’s important that we are able to look after your pets as safely as possible. Please find below some helpful information and advice on how Henley House Vets will be helping you stay safe too.
- Appointments and requests for food or repeat prescriptions can be made via our website or by phone.
- Food/meds can be paid for over the phone or an invoice with a payment link can be sent by email. Once paid for the food/meds can be collected from just inside the front door.
- All people arriving at the surgery should remain in their cars and send a text message to 07520 634 534 with their surname, pets name and whether they are here for an appointment or to collect food/meds. Do not call this number as it is only for text messages.
- If you are collecting food/meds a return text message will be sent when the food/meds are ready for collection from the yellow basket inside the main door.
- If you have an appointment you will receive a return text message telling you when the vet or nurse is ready and which room to head to.
- Only one person per pet/consult.
- Face coverings must be worn and hands sanitised at the station just inside the door.
- If you have any symptoms or have been in contact with anyone with symptoms of COVID-19 DO NOT ENTER THE BUILDING. Call reception and we will try to make an alternative plan.