Emerging from lockdown update for August 3rdJuly 31, 2020
Thank you for your patience during the disruptions caused by the Covid-19 pandemic. I hope you appreciate how hard the staff at Henley House have been working to manage to provide as full a service as possible whilst maintaining appropriate social distancing. An example of the extreme circumstances is that our normal time spent on the telephone per month is about 900 minutes. In June it was 5600 minutes!
From August 3rd we are going to start to allow one owner to accompany their pet into the clinic for a consultation but we will still be trying to manage the situation to limit the risk of spread of Covid-19. It remains essential these procedures are followed in order to protect the team at Henley House Vet Clinic. If one of us were to contract Covid-19 we would all have to self-isolate and the surgery would have to close completely for at least 2 weeks.
We respectfully ask that you:
- Arrive on time for your appointment. We will try to stick to time as much as possible.
- Limit to one person per pet
- On arrival in the car park send a text to 07520634534 with your surname and pet’s name to let us know you are here. We will reply by text to let you know when to make your way into the building and which room to head to. We will also send a text from this number when you make your appointment to make it easier.
- Please provide and wear a face covering while in the building.
- Please use the hand sanitiser on arrival.
- Once the consultation has finished please make your way to reception, settle your bill and leave by the back door to avoid crossing with people coming into the building.
- If you are ordering food or medication please use the link on our website wherever possible.
- If you would like to make an appointment please use the link on our website wherever possible. This will help to free our nurses up from the phone.
- When arriving to collect medications or food please send a text to 07520634534 with your surname and pet’s name and we will reply when it is ready to collect.
- PLEASE NOTE THIS NUMBER IS ONLY FOR TEXTING ON YOUR ARRIVAL AND NOT FOR GENERAL ENQUIRIES.
- The situation is subject to regular review.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation